The Chelsea Baseball Club is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Established in 2013, the CBC is committed to the athletic and "life skills" development for each athlete in which it serves. While this incorporates utilizing the principles and strategies used by Chelsea High School and Chelsea Middle School baseball teams, it also includes a continued investment in the facilities and resources to make this possible at the highest level.
Chelsea Baseball Club aspires to be an outstanding educational-athletic organization that provides a high-quality experience, in which every athlete:
• Is coached using the principles and strategies used by Chelsea High School and Chelsea Middle School baseball teams
• Has fun playing the game
• Learns the skills, tactics and strategies of the game and improves as a player.
• Learns the importance of being an unselfish TEAM player
• Learns "life lessons" that have value beyond the playing field
• Build Character Traits such as Self-Confidence, Resilience, Mental Toughness, Respect for Others, & Self Control
We recognize the coaches most directly make this possible, so we provide all coaches with the tools to succeed as CBC Coaches. We are committed to creating a culture in which coaches, parents, fans, and athletes work together to achieve our mission.
Thank you for your continued support of the CBC!